Friday, September 5, 2008

The Bathroom is finally finished!

It has been a lot of work and several months but finally the downstairs bathroom is finished! Brent, Neil & Cade tore the room apart & remodeled the cabinets. We hired Travis Read to laquer the cabinets for us and then he came back and painted the room for with mildew & mold resistant paint. We hired Curtis Peters to do all of the tile.

We love all of the tile...hopefully it will be much easier to keep clean

I love the new towel hooks but the boys just need to learn how to hang them properly. We love the new shower door also.

By the way, Melinda, you are probably looking for photos of Mikell (since we are babysitting this week), look back again soon and I will add those!



5 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

UrgentCookie said...

Isn't it nice to have remodel projects done... Our bathroom still needs a few things done to finish it up, but it is so nice now that it is almost done. :0)

Melinda said...

I love love love the bathroom!! Tell the guys good work!! I love the tile it looks great!! PS I will check back for pics!! We miss her but are having tons of fun!!!!
thanks

Bams said...

I miss the Gardner house! The bathroom is adorable!

Smartt Family said...

Hey Kristine...love the new bathroom. It turned out great! Can't wait to see it on my next visit??wonder when that will be!